Know cardiac surgery in India a surgery added at the section of heart surgery from Cardiac Surgery India that is performed well by cardiac surgeons to treat complications of ischemic heart disease, correct congenital heart disease, valvular heart disease from various causes including endocarditis, rheumatic heart disease and atherosclerosis.
Though the CSI is all set to coming with wide range of medical treatments and surgeries in India, it has its position famous among world-class medical treatments providers. Patients rely on its cardiac treatment that gives one of the best facilities among the other prominent countries known for finest cardiac surgery, and to treat the heart ailments even with low cost by most prominent doctors in comparison to the other countries.
At Cardiac Surgery India, we bring in vision our hart treatment in India that aims to treat the heart’s complicated diseases or great vessels. These treatments performed under the cardiac surgery heal various complications of heart like as ischemic heart diseases, congenital heart diseases, heart transplantation or valvular heart disease. These dangerous heart ailments make their homes in human’s body due to endocarditic and atherosclerosis.
Coming with the best success rate at delivering heart surgery in India, Cardiac Surgery India is thoroughly become all-answers to ensure its patients as well as clients live free of any cardiac disease. Full up with every medical facilitation to cure on heart condition, the company leaves nothing to compel one go for the next one.
Though its cardiac surgery comes under the scale of one the major surgery of body, the patients suffering from any ailment of heart know the company one-stop destination to have reliable and result-oriented medical treatments. Performing the best treatments for all ailments of heart with the help of most sophisticated technology, Cardiac Surgery India has been completely a better platform for raising the hopes of patients to see them coming back to the track of life once again. Healing from robotic cardiac surgery to hybrid operating suites, its cardiac surgeons are believed to making sure its patients to expect for better and affordable cardiac surgery in India.
1. Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF): Tetralogy of Fallot is repaired with open-heart surgery, either soon after birth or later in infancy. The goal of this surgery aims to repair the four defects of Tetralogy of Fallot so the heart can work as normally as possible. Repairing the defects can really get better to a child's health and quality of life. The pediatric cardiologist and cardiac surgeon will decide the best time to execute the surgery. They will base their decision on your baby's health and weight and the severity of the defects and symptoms. Also some teenagers or adults who had tetralogy of Fallot repaired in childhood require to additional surgery to correct heart problems that expand over time.
2. Atrial Septal Defect (ASD): Atrial septal defect (ASD) is a cardiac disorder addressed surgically or through interventional catheterization. Lacking in the interatrial spectra lets the communication between atria of the heart. Inter atrial is what splits the right atrial from left atrial from each other. Deficiency or defect of this atrial spectrum could let the blood flow from one side of heart to another one which causes mixing up the arterial and venous blood. This disease is diagnosed by physical examination, ECG, X-ray Chest, transthoracic echocardiography.
3. Ventricular septal defect (VSD): Also called a hole in the heart, ventricular septal defect (VSD) is a common heart defect present at the birth. The defect involves an opening in the heart forming between the heart's lower chambers, letting oxygen-rich and oxygen-poor blood to mix. A baby with a small ventricular septal defect may have no problems, but with a larger ventricular septal defect or associated heart defects may have a telltale bluish tint to the skin. Ventricular septal defects are sometimes not diagnosed until adulthood. Opportunely, ventricular septal defect is treatable. Many small ventricular septal defects often close on their own. Larger ventricular septal defects require surgical repair early in life to put off complications. Some smaller ventricular septal defects are closed to prevent complications related to their location, such as damage to heart valves.
4. Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection (TAPVC): In TAPVC, the blood does not get the normal route from the lungs to the heart and out to the body. In its place, the veins from the lungs fix to the heart in abnormal positions and this problem means that oxygenated blood enters or leaks into the wrong chamber.
1. Coronary artery bypass surgery: Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) a type of heart surgery that develops blood flow to the heart. CABG is used to treat people who have severe coronary heart disease (CHD). Though CHD is a disease in which a waxy substance called plaque (plak) builds up inside the coronary arteries, these arteries provide oxygen-rich blood to the heart. Over the time, plaque can harden or rupture. CABG appears as one treatment for CHD. During CABG, a healthy artery or vein from the body is connected, or grafted, to the blocked coronary artery. The grafted artery or vein bypasses the blocked portion of the coronary artery. This forms a new path for oxygen-rich blood to run the heart muscle.
2. Valve replacement surgery: Valve Replacement done to fix leaflets that do not open as wide as they should. This can happen if they become thick or stiff or fuse together. As a result, not enough blood flows through the valve into the artery. It is also is done to fix leaflets that don't close tightly. If the leaflets do not close tightly, blood can leak backward into the heart chambers, rather than only moving forward into the arteries as it should. To fix these problems, surgeons either repair the valve or restore it. Replacement valves are taken from human tissue or man-made materials. To repair a mitral or pulmonary valve that is too narrow, a surgeon will insert a catheter through a large blood vessel and guide it to the heart. This procedure is less invasive than open-heart surgery.
3. Aortic valve replacement: Aortic valve replacement stands as a procedure in which a patient's failing aortic valve is replaced with an artificial heart valve. The aortic valve may be affected by a range of diseases; the valve can either become leaky, or partly blocked. Current aortic valve replacement approaches take in open heart surgery, minimally invasive cardiac surgery (MICS) and minimally invasive, catheter-based aortic valve replacement.
At Cardiac Surgery India, cardiac surgery in India is used to treat for the people who have certain heart diseases and conditions. If other treatments—such as lifestyle changes, medicines, and medical procedures have not worked or cannot be used, heart surgery may be an option.
Also keep in mind for cardiac surgery is used to heal heart failure and coronary heart disease. It is used to fix heart valves that do not work right, to control heart rhythms, and to reinstate a damaged heart with a healthy one.Before the Procedure
The recovery may take up to six weeks before you start feeling better, and up to six months to experience the full benefits of the surgery. On the other hand, the outlook is good for many people, and the grafts could work for many years.
Nevertheless, the surgery does not put off artery blockage from happening again. So, you can help to get better your heart health by:
At Cardiac Surgery India, cardiac surgery hospitals in India have been doing awe-inspiring work in cardiology, pediatric surgery and cardiac surgery for couple of decades. Most successful and prominent heart surgeons in the country are well-known throughout entire world for their outstanding approaches and pioneering new techniques. In total, India has been one-stop destination for cardiac, pediatric surgery and all other heart related ailments. Through their proficiencies from treating routine cardiac procedures to minimally invasive cardiac surgeries, Indian cardiac surgeons draw the patients not only from India but also from all around the globe.
Cardiac hospitals in India avail topmost facilities and comfortable stay even within low cost. Most of the cases are generally come in India for treatment of such as Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Non-invasive Cardiology, Minimally Invasive Hybrid Cardiac Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiac Surgery for Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery, Valve Replacement and Repair, and Aneurysm and Aortic Dissection Surgery.
Also team of cardiac surgeon in India from the company comprise multi-disciplinary professionals like cardiologists, interventional cardiologists, critical care specialists and other specialists from departments like gastroenterology, pulmonary medicine. Having thought well about the better conclusions for long-term results, all the cardiac surgeon hospitals across the country offer you successive and comprehensive cardiac surgery programs.
India comes with no parallels in healthcare when it comes to the cost effective treatments in comparison with other countries. The significant cost differences exist among US, UK and South Asian countries that give India a certain edge when it comes to reasonable medical treatments. No matter what procedure you experience, you are sure to save 75% to 95% of healthcare costs. The following table relating to heart surgery would further enhance its cost difference that falls as under:
With the vast and unbeaten experience to curing the cardiac and pediatric ailments, Dr. Rehan Sayed has performed well more than 6000 cardiac surgeries and 2500 thoracic surgeries as well as renowned the name in presenting scientific papers in national and International forums. Though he possessed the most highly class degrees in cardiology as well as in other medical department, he has still been doing researches for better future of patients so that he can cure the ailments with more advanced technologies.
In general, Dr. Rehan Sayed is one of the most specialized surgeons to cure Heart failure surgery, Artificial Heart & devices and Heart Transplantation, Minimally Invasive Valve Surgery, Aortic Aneurysm Surgery, Mitral Valve Repair Procedures, Thoracic Oncology and Tracheal Reconstructive Surgery.
Henry Thompson, Heart Surgery, Nigeria
Thanks to Cardiac Surgery India to have cured my cardiac condition well that had seemed me live long, or to die with me. Full up with best medical facilitations, the company becomes all-attention to me, while thinking to have best heart surgery in India.
Mark Robinson, Aortic Valve Replacement, US
After the continual run-up from all around the world, I have been confident of CardiacSurgeryIndia to have cured my aortic valve through its best but reliable aortic valve replacement surgery.
Sadiq Hussain, Heart Surgery, Iraq
Wallah! Great treatment for heart surgery I have at Cardiac Surgery India as the company ensures me live free-of- my cardiac disease has been really a headache to living with.Contact Details: